Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Winning Horse!

Ok, first let me explain. It's finally 10:30pm and the kids are sleeping! I've checked my work email, my other work email, my fun email, my facebook, my heritage makers web page, the local news, and finally my BLOG!!! I might have forgotten something....ya, cause it's now 11:08pm and I'm tired!! But thanks to my wonderful friends, they keep reminding me that I'm lame at updating my blog!!
So, I'm finishing up a bottle of wine and staying up late, just for you! Ha! :-)
Love you, too!


Ok, so below you'll see a photo of a horse. Yes, that's right, we're standing in the Winner's Circle at The Running Aces Harness Track in Columbus Twnshp on our anniversary night- June 6th. It was a fun night filled with friends, great food, drinks and plenty of FUN! We were randomly selected to go to the winner's circle and have our photo taken with the winning horse!

No comments: